Ok, let’s try this again… I hope, I believe, that Preferences will work this time around. They’re in Firefox’s Addon window (Tools -> Addons, find GTDInbox and click Options). They might look a little plain, but they are powerful – if you break anything with GTDInbox let me know and I’ll get you back on your feet 🙂 Oh, and you have to refresh Gmail to take advantage of them.
What else? A few bits here & there!
* Pre-Compose Labels are a little less fragile (and in the next version I will make them bullet proof).
* This bit I really like… in the Sidebar Box, if you click on a label type (e.g. Projects), the hierarchial menu now includes bold numbers to show you how many tasks are on that label – you know, things like P/GTDInbox/Bugs (50) 😉
* This shouldn’t matter to you guys, but it’s a little easier for beginners. There is a setup routine for Status labels and help on the label types.
* A big bug was fixed with the Archive/Finish+MoveNext functionality on the blue labelling box. This should now be much more fluid.
* Just a little touch (thanks to Mate), if you keep the Sidebar Box minimised, you still have a shortcut to access the Dashboard
I believe that’s all for alpha 10 – as usual, any questions/bugs/ideas/thoughts, drop them in the comments or send me an email.
Download Alpha 10 from http://www.gtdinbox.com/3/ (Refresh if it’s still showing an earlier version).
Categorised in: Misc
This post was written by andymitchell9496