With the help of Uwe Grampe, Loren Silverman, Mike Crowe, Michael Massing, Bruce Stryd, Lance Allen, Susan Penter, Joe Staats and many more, we’ve been able to track down even more errors (so much for thinking 3.0.17 would solve everything! Getting ever closer though). Thanks everyone!
For your delectable pleasure, these include:
* A problem where the conversation labeling buttons would not appear if you used Multiple Inboxes on the right hand side
* Draft conversations generating lots of minor error warnings
* GTDInbox not loading if you have 3rd party cookies disabled in Firefox 3.6
* ‘Recent Labels’ no longer being hidden in the navigation bar because of a Gmail change
* If you expand/collapse labels in the dropdown (in a conversation), it would add/remove the label
* If you create a new label, it would not show it in the normal Gmail ‘Labels’ dropdown until you changed views
Get it now from http://www.gtdinbox.com/gettingstarted.htm, or wait for Firefox to update it automatically.
This was written by Andy Mitchell