On Friday, Google started rolling out a major structural change to Gmail (nothing obvious on the surface) that broke ActiveInbox, but wasn’t yet affecting any of our test accounts.
Thanks to Lotta Larsson, who was incredibly gracious to give me temporary access to her account, I’ve managed to get everything fixed up.
AND, feeling the momentum of being on a roll, I got another problem fixed whereby sometimes deadline labels weren’t being properly saved when you clicked the calendar in Active Results. This is actually an echo of an earlier bug that I hadn’t fully squashed – it’s all taken care of now.
It’ll auto-update in Chrome almost as soon as you refresh Gmail, in Firefox it might take a few days – if you’re desperate, you can do it manually from http://www.activeinboxhq.com/install.php.
I’ve just released 220.127.116.11 to fix the issues in Firefox
Categorised in: Uncategorized
This post was written by andymitchell9496