I’m not sure what happened – whether I didn’t fully test every scenario in the last update, or there was an after-shock in the Gmail update that ruptured Firefox – but you were all very quick to report that Firefox was only loading ActiveInbox about half the time.
So I put my sou’wester on and jumped into the icy waters that are Firefox’s internals, and fixed the problems.
So now we have 220.127.116.11 – if you need to force the update, you can go to our Install page.
PS If you’re wondering about Chrome, there’s no difference for Chrome users from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124, and it’ll eventually auto-update anyway.
Categorised in: Uncategorized
This post was written by andymitchell9496