I’m pleased to say we’ve remedied the problem that struck late on Sunday (UK time).
We started getting some reports that AIB Plus wasn’t loading properly, and I eventually tracked the root of it down to a corrupted part of the database.
Fortunately, there was no actual dataloss, the table in question had just been flagged as possibly compromised and isolated.
So after cross checking it with a backup to ensure it truly was ok, I repaired it, and everything is running sweetly again.
Long story short: we had a totally unexpected server failure, on a Sunday naturally, and now it’s fixed. Thank you to everyone who let us know.
Categorised in: Uncategorized
This post was written by andymitchell9496